Semi-Random WalksA podcast of interesting people. Learn more.
- Semi-Random Walks # 43: Artist and writer David Sandum
- Semi-Random Walks # 42: Muse Magdalene
- Semi-Random Walks #41: Michael Ellsberg, writer, coach and sexuality explorer
- Semi-Random Walks #40 : Singer/songwriter/musician Latifah Phillips
- Semi-Random Walks # 39: Michelle Terrell, the Pistol Whip Hippie
Monthly Archives: April 2005
Jim Lejeal is a very successful entrepreneur who I really admire. He’s done countless VC rounds with a few different companies, so he really knows the ins & outs from the entrepreneur side. He makes it look effortless – every … Continue reading
Paul Graham just posted a new essay about PR. I wrote him an email with the comment below, then decided to post it here. Paul excerpted the following as an example of plain-jane mainstream newspaper writing, which he later contrasts with … Continue reading
Just posted on my Click Thru Stats blog – a free e-book on the the Business Case for RSS.
I need to get an oil change. I remember seeing a sign near a local Midas Muffler offering four oil changes for $60. But I wanted to call them and verify what that included. So I searched on “Midas Muffle … Continue reading
A classic from PostSecret.com.
Noted writer Dave Taylor (who also happens to be my friend and business partner) is running the Blog Smart workshop on May 5 in Boulder, Colorado. If you’re ready to learn how business blogging can change your company, saving you money … Continue reading