Semi-Random WalksA podcast of interesting people. Learn more.
- Semi-Random Walks # 43: Artist and writer David Sandum
- Semi-Random Walks # 42: Muse Magdalene
- Semi-Random Walks #41: Michael Ellsberg, writer, coach and sexuality explorer
- Semi-Random Walks #40 : Singer/songwriter/musician Latifah Phillips
- Semi-Random Walks # 39: Michelle Terrell, the Pistol Whip Hippie
Monthly Archives: May 2005
As some of you may know, I met my wife Dong via Match.com. I was a member for several years before I met my wife (I signed up when they first started and was granted a free charter membership). I … Continue reading
As some of you may know, my wife Dong is from China, and almost since the day we met I’ve been interested in doing business there. Earlier this year we set up an Asian American relationships discussion forum which has a … Continue reading
Here’s something you don’t see every day. Or maybe you do in China.