Semi-Random WalksA podcast of interesting people. Learn more.
- Semi-Random Walks # 43: Artist and writer David Sandum
- Semi-Random Walks # 42: Muse Magdalene
- Semi-Random Walks #41: Michael Ellsberg, writer, coach and sexuality explorer
- Semi-Random Walks #40 : Singer/songwriter/musician Latifah Phillips
- Semi-Random Walks # 39: Michelle Terrell, the Pistol Whip Hippie
Monthly Archives: May 2006
Paul Graham thinks Boulder could become the next Silicon Valley: Within the US, the two cities I think could most easily be turned into new silicon valleys are Boulder and Portland. Both have the kind of effervescent feel that attracts … Continue reading