Semi-Random WalksA podcast of interesting people. Learn more.
- Semi-Random Walks # 43: Artist and writer David Sandum
- Semi-Random Walks # 42: Muse Magdalene
- Semi-Random Walks #41: Michael Ellsberg, writer, coach and sexuality explorer
- Semi-Random Walks #40 : Singer/songwriter/musician Latifah Phillips
- Semi-Random Walks # 39: Michelle Terrell, the Pistol Whip Hippie
Monthly Archives: June 2007
Last Tuesday evening, June 19, 2007, I learned from my father that my mom had suddenly died from a heart attack earlier that evening. She was 75. There was a front page article about her in the local newspaper, which … Continue reading
Given the explosive accusations by Anonio Taguba in Seymour Hersh’s story about the Abu Ghraib investigation, how come all the secondary coverage seems to be from overseas publications?
Apropos of nothing, here’s a funny cartoon that illustrates the difference between Italy and the rest of Europe. It makes me think that China and Italy have more in common than a love of noodles. Hat tip: Andrew Sullivan
Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of classical music at work. Though I’m an unrepentant fan of sports talk radio, I find that I when trying to solve a hard programming problem it’s easier not to have chatter about … Continue reading
Day 5: Gandhi went to prison. So did Martin Luther King Jr. So did Robert Downey Jr. and Martha Stewart Jr. and I think Nelson Mandela Jr. Mandela was imprisoned for, like, 50 years or something for being black and … Continue reading