Semi-Random WalksA podcast of interesting people. Learn more.
- Semi-Random Walks # 43: Artist and writer David Sandum
- Semi-Random Walks # 42: Muse Magdalene
- Semi-Random Walks #41: Michael Ellsberg, writer, coach and sexuality explorer
- Semi-Random Walks #40 : Singer/songwriter/musician Latifah Phillips
- Semi-Random Walks # 39: Michelle Terrell, the Pistol Whip Hippie
Monthly Archives: July 2007
Great comment at Slashdot that suggests an update to Godwin’s Law: As a discussion addressing the topic of the Bush administration grows in size, the probability of comparing the Clinton administration activities to excuse Bush administration activities grows to one.