Semi-Random WalksA podcast of interesting people. Learn more.
- Semi-Random Walks # 43: Artist and writer David Sandum
- Semi-Random Walks # 42: Muse Magdalene
- Semi-Random Walks #41: Michael Ellsberg, writer, coach and sexuality explorer
- Semi-Random Walks #40 : Singer/songwriter/musician Latifah Phillips
- Semi-Random Walks # 39: Michelle Terrell, the Pistol Whip Hippie
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Dr. Natalie Baumgartner is Chief Psychologist and co-founder of RoundPegg. If I could have a do-over with college I probably would have done a double major of computer science and psychology. Information technology has evolved to the point where we can now apply it … Continue reading