Amy Baglan is the founder of MeetMindful, an online dating site geared toward people who value healthy living, personal development, sustainability, spirituality, yoga, meditation, self-awareness and authentic connections. Follow her on Twitter @amybaglan and MeetMindful @MeetMindful.
Some of the things we discussed in the episode:
- The Boulder Hanuman Festival
- Yoganonymous – Amy describes it as “the Huffington Post” for yoga
- The LOHAS industry, which is huge here in Boulder
- CorePower Yoga, where I do a style called Cardio Sculpt
- Olivia Fox Cabane’s book The Charisma Myth
- Amy’s life-changing experience as a student at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- More books:
- Myers Briggs: I’m an INTJ and Amy alternates between ENFP and ENFJ
- Esquire’s article about Bikram Yoga and the predictable result
- The iDate Awards. Unfortunately this episode went live after they had completed and I feel responsible for MeetMindful coming in second only two percentage points behind the winner! Shame on me.
PS: Rather than commenting here, please give Semi-Random Walks a review on iTunes.
You can also give me more detailed feedback by completing this short listener survey.